May 26, 2010, 02:40:12 PM
News: Check out the tees, hoodies, and totes available at Ironandwine.com
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]
Print
Author Topic: Football Thread  (Read 10034 times)
Mitch
Full Grown Man
Global Moderator

kmf504
WWW Email
« Reply #330 on: April 05, 2010, 03:26:36 PM »

Bretty, how do you feel about Mcnabb leaving, and going to the Skins? Especially for a second round pick in this years draft, and a 4th or 5th in 2011.

"Dress Sexy At My Funeral, My Good Wife" Bill Callahan
ddn12
Emilio Estevez Enthusiast

Email
« Reply #331 on: April 05, 2010, 03:33:33 PM »

I can't believe they traded him in-division. Nuts.
Brett
I Am Not The Moon
Administrator

bpjeep24
WWW Email
« Reply #332 on: April 05, 2010, 04:45:56 PM »

im ecstatic.  so happy they finally got rid of him.  not too concerned about him being in the division, because hes not capable of winning games that really matter.  now if we could just get rid of reid, ill be able to fully tolerate eagles football again.

"No more robots, no more talking with computers.  This song was recorded on a computer... There's so much wrong with that.
Skeptic
Old Fashioned Speaker
Global Moderator

OMG ITZ BANJO TYME!

Email
« Reply #333 on: April 06, 2010, 12:34:21 AM »

Want Roethlisburger? He's good with the ball; not so successful with the ladies.

All I know is that it takes nine months to make a son and about 2.8 seconds to throw him off a roof.
yutzie
Someday The Waves

Your shrimp count's too high! We need white wine!

Email
« Reply #334 on: April 06, 2010, 08:01:38 AM »

speaking of america's team, i'm so happy we got rid of parker. he had one good season. i don't understand how he was around as long as he was.

Greate music for greate people.
Mitch
Full Grown Man
Global Moderator

kmf504
WWW Email
« Reply #335 on: April 07, 2010, 09:01:49 AM »

Want Roethlisburger? He's good with the ball; not so successful with the ladies.

Where's hannah with an instant rimshot when you need her. I got a voicemail the other day from a friend who hates Big Ben, "Mitch, you know Big Ben beat that bitch up and took her money".

Skeptic
Old Fashioned Speaker
Global Moderator

OMG ITZ BANJO TYME!

Email
« Reply #336 on: April 07, 2010, 09:23:46 AM »

Ya, I'm pretty tired of this shit. I mean, I'm willing to wait to see how the investigation turns out, but even still, I wouldn't mind seeing a new face...

All I know is that it takes nine months to make a son and about 2.8 seconds to throw him off a roof.
Mitch
Full Grown Man
Global Moderator

kmf504
WWW Email
« Reply #337 on: April 16, 2010, 09:10:04 AM »

Ben, could you explain to me why Big Ben is being punished? Even though he isn't going to be charged with anything. I don't really understand why someone would be punished when noone has actually provided any proof other than accusations from a person who was admittedly very intoxicated. I mean if I got in trouble for every time someone accused me of doing something wrong, that would really suck.

Alright, Sam Bradford, get's picked first, by The Cleveland Browns, after they trade up for picks with The St. Louis Rams.

The Miami Dolphins, go to the playoffs this year, and the AFC East becomes one of the craziest division in football.

The New Orleans Saints, make it back to the Super Bowl.

The Denver Broncos, shock everyone and end up with 10-11 wins and end up in the divisional playoffs.

The Washington Redskins, make the playoffs, probably just a wildcard game.

The Browns, have a winning or even season.

The Jets and The New Orleans Saints, face each other in The Super Bowl.

Just some predictions from me before the season even comes close to starting.

Skeptic
Old Fashioned Speaker
Global Moderator

OMG ITZ BANJO TYME!

Email
« Reply #338 on: April 16, 2010, 09:39:10 AM »

He's being punished because he's an idiot. The Steelers are very much trying to regain their image of high standards for players (i.e. the Holmes trade) and punishing Ben is part of it. Even though he may not be legally guilty of anything, he is completely guilty of stupidity. If you ask any professional sports player what you should do about hanging out with a completely wasted 20 year old in a bar (or alone in a bathroom with her), they'd tell you to not be there in the first place. Frankly, I'm pretty tired of him. First the motorcycle crash with no helmet, then the first rape case in Reno, now this one. Even if they aren't true, the fact that he puts himself in these situations is bad enough. You know who you never hear about in the news? Drew Brees, the Manning brothers, Tom Brady, etc. These are all elite quarterbacks with Superbowl rings. I think Big Ben needs to take some cues from them and grow the hell up.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]
Print
Jump to: