August 03, 2010, 03:36:47 AM
News: Check out the tees, hoodies, and totes available at Ironandwine.com
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Volunteers Needed For May Tour  (Read 2237 times)
Brett
I Am Not The Moon
Administrator

bpjeep24
WWW Email
« on: April 17, 2009, 09:48:22 PM »

Iron & Wine needs the help of a few hard working fans on the upcoming Around The Well tour in May.

We're searching for one or two volunteers to help hand out a few promotional items as folks enter the venue each evening. The volunteers will work between 1-2 hours, from the time that doors open until just after the first act begins. In exchange for their assistance, the volunteers will be able to attend the remainder of the show for free (without any additional work duties).

If you would like a shot at volunteering, please email your information to PassingAfternoon.com@gmail.com (include your full name, email, phone, and date of show you would like to attend) Names will be randomly drawn on Wednesday, April 22, 2009.

The 'winner' may bring one guest to assist with the work and also watch the show.

A second name will be drawn as needed to ensure that two workers are present (as needed).

Volunteers must arrive at the venue 15 minutes prior to the opening of doors (usually between 6-7pm). Late arrival may forfeit entry to the show.

Volunteers must meet all age requirements of the venue (if it's a 21+ room, and you're not 21, we cannot sneak you in).

Thanks for the support!  See you in a few weeks.

Volunteers needed for the following shows:

2009-05-04       Vera Project | Seatle, WA

2009-05-05       Triple Door | Seatle, WA

2009-05-06       Swedish American Hall | San Francisco, CA

2009-05-07       Swedish American Hall | San Francisco, CA

2009-05-08       Masonic Hall | Los Angeles, CA

2009-05-09       Troubadour | Los Angeles, CA

2009-05-12       Lakeshore Theatre | Chicago, IL

2009-05-13       Schuba's | Chicago, IL

2009-05-18       Abrons Arts Center | New York, NY

"No more robots, no more talking with computers.  This song was recorded on a computer... There's so much wrong with that.
Rae
16, Maybe Less

Email
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 08:03:12 PM »

Do we get emailed back if we are chosen?
Brett
I Am Not The Moon
Administrator

bpjeep24
WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 08:06:12 PM »

yea, ill contact all the winners soon (i still have to run the random generator today to choose people).  but emails will go out tonight to the winners.

"No more robots, no more talking with computers.  This song was recorded on a computer... There's so much wrong with that.
Brett
I Am Not The Moon
Administrator

bpjeep24
WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 09:09:06 PM »

emails to the winners have been sent out.  thanks to everyone willing to volunteer.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: