April 18, 2010, 03:55:35 AM
News: Check out the tees, hoodies, and totes available at Ironandwine.com
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Sam Beam To Direct New The Swell Season Video  (Read 536 times)
Brett
I Am Not The Moon
Administrator

bpjeep24
WWW Email
« on: November 01, 2009, 09:35:59 PM »

"Sam Beam (Iron & Wine) recently returned to his filmmaking roots to direct the music video for The Swell Season’s ‘Low Rising.’"  The video is due to debut at a later date.  Below is a picture of Sam Beam with The Swell Season on set.

Source:  http://overcoatmgmt.com/?p=74

"No more robots, no more talking with computers.  This song was recorded on a computer... There's so much wrong with that.
xtina1982
Sunset Soon Forgotten

Email
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 11:27:28 PM »

!!

SUPER cool!   Cheesy

"...the point is, to live everything. live the questions now. perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer." - rainer maria rilke
Brett
I Am Not The Moon
Administrator

bpjeep24
WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 08:36:01 PM »

heres a link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5KV1Lf2NkY

"No more robots, no more talking with computers.  This song was recorded on a computer... There's so much wrong with that.
xtina1982
Sunset Soon Forgotten

Email
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 10:46:06 PM »

hmmm...yeah, so that may or may not have made me tear up.

but then, so did a (really nice) email from one of my clients and the fact that my husband got our 18lb thanksgiving turkey for $7.80.  so i think other...ehm...factors may be coming into play here.

AT ANY RATE.  awesome song, awesome video, applause all around.  that was great.  Cheesy

"...the point is, to live everything. live the questions now. perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer." - rainer maria rilke
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: