May 27, 2010, 02:13:37 PM
News: Check out the tees, hoodies, and totes available at Ironandwine.com
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: Hi Everyone  (Read 324 times)
Brett
I Am Not The Moon
Administrator

bpjeep24
WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2010, 11:40:49 AM »

oh godamnit im going to delete someones post so this doesnt show up on a new page.

"No more robots, no more talking with computers.  This song was recorded on a computer... There's so much wrong with that.
Jen
16, Maybe Less

Email
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2010, 11:50:13 AM »

lol Brett, that is great! ahhh I just finished playing w/ Thomas.

Well then, as long as it's for her lack of foxiness, I can understand that.  Wink
Jen
16, Maybe Less

Email
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2010, 11:58:17 AM »

So, what do you all do for fun besides music & books?

I have 2 little kids, so that takes up most of my time. When I find a spare moment I try to do some form of art or the book keeping for our restaurant. My new love is roller derby.
Brett
I Am Not The Moon
Administrator

bpjeep24
WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2010, 12:19:16 PM »

jeff collects my little pony dolls
mitch is a vagabond
skeptic (ben) is a netflix extraordinaire

and my time is spent being the most interesting man in the world

"No more robots, no more talking with computers.  This song was recorded on a computer... There's so much wrong with that.
Jen
16, Maybe Less

Email
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2010, 12:32:23 PM »

wow, that's a big endeavor on your part. I take it from your avatar that even wildlife find you interesting enough to stand back & munch on popcorn as if watching a movie. I'm impressed.

I find my little pony dolls rather creepy with their giant eyes & unnatural coloring. I think this shed a lot of light on the character of a collector.
Jeff
asshole #2
Administrator

will-o-the-wisp

sailinjeffnk
WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2010, 05:38:24 PM »

I find my little pony dolls rather creepy with their giant eyes & unnatural coloring. I think this shed a lot of light on the character of a collector.

Nice to meet you too, Jen.

mr_potroast
Upward Over The Mountain

mr_potroast@hotmail.com
Email
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2010, 09:19:40 PM »

If you're real nice to Jeff he might even send you a picture of his my little ponies

edit: is it my little ponies? or my little ponys? hmm..
Mitch
Full Grown Man
Global Moderator

kmf504
WWW Email
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2010, 12:39:37 PM »

jeff collects my little pony dolls
mitch is a vagabond
skeptic (ben) is a netflix extraordinaire

and my time is spent being the most interesting man in the world

That's an extremely accurate representation of our Iron & Wine community. I wonder just how dissapointed Sam is in us after he's realized who we really are. We seemed like such hipster with it kids when he did the interviews with us.

Oh an Aarvid is our Grand Poobah he doesn't post much anymore, but he was the original el commandante of Passing Afternoon which has been around some five years maybe? He then passed the reigns to those young ruffians Jeffy and Bretty. Me and Benny have little tiny reigns that don't do a whole lot but they look nice.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 12:43:59 PM by Mitch » Logged

"Dress Sexy At My Funeral, My Good Wife" Bill Callahan
hannah
Anyone up for tetherball?

rawkstarr101
WWW Email
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2010, 01:27:05 PM »

you guys have my little pony-sized reigns. they're just so adorable.

She knew she was able to fly, because when she came down she had dust on her hands from the sky.
xtina1982
Sunset Soon Forgotten

Email
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2010, 02:42:52 PM »

I wonder just how dissapointed Sam is in us after he's realized who we really are. We seemed like such hipster with it kids when he did the interviews with us.

he has 4 daughters.  i'm going to be shocked if he doesn't have a my little pony collection of his own.  Wink

also, speaking of the interviews: Brett, when's the next installment?  huh huh huh?

"...the point is, to live everything. live the questions now. perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer." - rainer maria rilke
Brett
I Am Not The Moon
Administrator

bpjeep24
WWW Email
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2010, 03:27:30 PM »

hopefully next time sam comes to philly.

Jen
16, Maybe Less

Email
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2010, 11:57:24 AM »

you guys crack me up. Now I really need to know, Jeff do you have a my little pony collection?
Jeff
asshole #2
Administrator

will-o-the-wisp

sailinjeffnk
WWW Email
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2010, 12:29:15 PM »

I'm shocked you would question that.

I'm an active member at: http://www.mlptp.net/ under the username B3ARDYP0NYLVR

Here I am w/ my collection:

I live to drink and pony.  I love to put on "He Lays in the Reigns"  and "Wild Horses" from In the Reigns when I have some sweet pony sessions.  The "C" on my sweater stands for Colonel.  I am the Colonel of my pony army.  I have another collection that isn't all boxed up and perfect that I actually handle on a regular basis.  I just keep those ponies in a pile (PP, pony pile).

« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 12:30:58 PM by Jeff » Logged

Jen
16, Maybe Less

Email
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2010, 07:21:02 PM »

Jeff,
When I was 6 I dreamed of marrying you. Smiley I still think the new my little ponies are kind of creepy. The ones I grew up w/ rocked. btw, if you have any old Rainbow Brite dolls I think that'd make you the coolest person ever!
xtina1982
Sunset Soon Forgotten

Email
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2010, 07:47:32 PM »

I just keep those ponies in a pile (PP, pony pile).

i was holding it together until that.  now i can't stop laughing, my family thinks i'm nuts and i can't explain i'm not really the one who's nuts here.  Wink

"...the point is, to live everything. live the questions now. perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer." - rainer maria rilke
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to: